The Latchmeres’ is situated immediately opposite Beaconsfield cricket club, one of the oldest clubs of its kind and dating back to 1825.
- Traditional brick built with hand made facing bricks beneath a natural slate roof. Concrete floors throughout to reduce sound. Double-glazed sash windows. Solid wood flooring to dining room, drawing room and study. Natural stone for hall, utility room and kitchen. Luxury carpets elsewhere.
- Custom designed, fully fitted kitchen with ultra modern high gloss units, granite worktops and integrated appliances including range cooker, hob and extractor, microwave and coffee maker. Utility room with space for washer/dryer.
- Circuit lighting in drawing room and master bedroom. Low voltage down-lighters in majority of rooms. Chrome sockets and switch plates in hall, landing and main reception rooms. Smoke detectors on all floors.
- Natural stone patio and paths. The front and rear gardens will be laid to lawn and landscaped
- Lavish bathrooms and en-suites with ceramic flooring, modern sanitary ware and chrome taps. All showers are mains pressure for added comfort. Heated towel rails to all bathrooms.
- Pre-wired for multi-room sound and vision. TV/fm points in most rooms. Ceiling speakers with i-pod connections. UHV/VHF aerial systems. Computer wiring to all BT points.
- Gas-fired boilers for central heating and hot water. Heating for each floor separately zoned. Gas-fired under floor heating to ground and first floor, fully programmable and thermostatically controlled.
- Intruder alarm with detectors in principal rooms and garage. Garage fitted with power, lighting and automatic openers. Floodlighting at eves level. Five-lever deadlocks to all external doors.
Click on PDF icon for